Vortex Mixer (New Modular Design) SMI-187B
Home ≫Heating & Environment>Vortex Mixers>Vortex Mixer (New Modular Design) SMI-187B
JINDAL new modular design vortex mixer is used for vibration, blend, and stir of sample tissue, cells, bacteria, liquids, and chemical reagents in life science and the physical and chemical analysis fields. Multiple tubes are suitable for 0.2–50 ml microtubes and tubes or small containers with a diameter less than 108mm.
Ergonomic Product Features:
- Smaller footprint, miniaturized, and compact appearance.
- Powerful function, sucker-type under-chassis.
- Super shockproof, ideal for high-speed operation.
- Wide speed range: 0–3000 rpm/min, continuously variable motor, and brushless DC motor.
- Shaking blocks are convenient for replacement, stable and reliable, and sturdy and durable.
- Various shaking block adapters are optional (suitable for Eppendorf tubes).
- Operation : Knob + Scale
- Shaking Orbit : 3mm
- Shaking Mode : Circle
- Operation mode : Continuous or press running
- Speed : 0-2500 RPM
- Voltage : Designed to operate on 100-250V Single Phase 50/60Hz AC supply with adapter
- Power : 60W
- Dimension : 132 X 156 X 150mm
- Net Weight: 2.5Kg.
Model No. Description
VM -A : Standard head. Suit for tubes and containers with dia.<30mm
VM -P : Standard platform to hold foam tube holder
VM -B : Convex pad. Use with VM-P. Suitable for tubes and containers with dia.<99mm
VM -C : Foam tube holder. Use with VM-P. For 0.2ml tubes, dia.5mm x 70 holes
VM -D : Foam tube holder. Use with VM-P. For 0.5ml tubes, dia.6.6mm x 36 holes
VM -E : Foam tube holder. Use with VM-P. For 1.5/ 0.2ml tubes, dia.9.8mm x 20 holes
VM -F : Foam tube holder. Use with VM-P. For 15ml tubes, dia.14mm x 8 holes.
VM -G : Foam tube holder. Use with VM-P. For 50ml tubes, dia.26.2mm x 4 holes
VM -H : Tube holder platform. For 1.5/2.0ml tubes x 22
VM -I : Tube holder platform. For 15ml tubes x 4
VM -J : Tube holder platform. For 50ml tubes x 2
VM -K : Plate holder platform. For all standard plates
VM -L : PCR plates, microplates, deep well plates can be directly put into the stand without stand support.
VMX-A : 96×0.2ml tube stand. Applied to 0.2ml PCR tubes, PCR strips and 96-well PCR plates
VMX-B : 4×0.5ml Tube stand
VMX-C : 24×1.5/2.0ml Tube stand
VM -M : Customized