Sample Concentrator (Visible) SMI-NK200-1B
Home ≫Heating & Environment>Sample Concentrators>SMI-NK200-1B Sample Concentrator (visible)
JINDAL SMI-NK200-1B, The nitrogen sample concentrator (visible) is mainly used for concentrating or preparing samples in batches. Such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase analysis, and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen onto the surface of the sample, which is being heated, to accelerate evaporation and separate the solvent in the sample without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, a nitrogen sample concentrator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously. The sample surface in the tube can be observed while concentrating.
Latest Ergonomic Features:
- Synchronously working with heating by a dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration.
- The position of the gas needle in the air cavity can be adjusted to suit different types of tubes.
- The height of the air cavity can be adjusted. The length of a standard gas needle is 150 mm.
- The sample surface in the tube can be observed while concentrating.
- The gas needle is controlled independently. Separate blowing of each needle and flow regulation of each needle are available to avoid gas waste.
- The entire equipment can be put into a ventilation cabinet when a concentration sample in toxic solvents is done.
- Built-in overheat protection, automatic fault detection, and fault beep alarm devices.
- LED display indicates immediate temperature and diminishing time. Operation is simple and convenient.
- Temp. Control Range: R.T.+5℃ ~150℃
- Temp. Setting Range: 5℃ ~150℃
- Temp. Stability@40~100℃: ≤±0.5℃
- Temp. Stability@100~150℃: ≤±1℃
- Block Temp. Uniformity@100℃: ≤±0.5℃
- Block Temp. Uniformity@150℃: ≤±1 ℃
- Temp. Display Accuracy: 0.1℃
- Heating Speed: ≤30min (40℃ to 150℃)
- Time Range: 1min ~99h59min or continuous
- Needle Plate Max. Lift Stroke: 285mm
- Gas-in Joint Outer Diameter: Φ7mm
- Nitrogen Pressure: ≤0.1MPa
- Nitrogen Flow Rate: 0 ~10L/min
- Needle Length: 150mm
- Sample Capacity: 1 standard block
- Voltage: AC 220V / AC 110V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 400W
- Dimension (WxDxH): 220 x 260 x 525mm
- Net Weight: 5.8kgs