Mini Sample Concentrator SMI-MINI-SC100N
Home ≫Heating & Environment>Rotating Mixer>Mini Sample Concentrator SMI-MINI-SC100N
The JINDAL nitrogen sample concentrator is mainly used for concentrating or preparing samples in batches. Such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase analysis, and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen into the surface of the sample, which is being heated to accelerate evaporation, and separating the solvent in the sample without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen sample concentrators can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
Latest Ergonomic Features:
- Synchronously working with heating by a dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration.
- The position of the gas needle in the air chamber plate can be adjusted to suit different types of tubes.
- The height of the air chamber plate can be adjusted. The length of a standard gas needle is 150mm.
- Separate blowing of six needles and flow regulation of each needle are available to avoid gas waste.
- The entire equipment can be put into a ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample contains toxic solvents.
- built-in overheat protection, automatic fault detection, and fault beep alarm devices.
- LEDs display an immediate temperature and diminishing time. Operation is simple and convenient.
- standard-configured air cavity and adjustable bracket.
- Temp. Range : R.T.+5℃ ~100℃
- Heating Time : ≤12min (From 40℃ to 100℃)
- Temp. Accuracy (40~100℃) : ±0.5℃
- Temp. Accuracy (100~150℃) : ±1℃
- Temp. Stability (100℃) : ±0.5℃
- Blocks Quantity : 1 Block
- Time Range : 1s ~ 999s or 1min ~ 999 min
- Nitrogen Flow Rate : 0-10L/min
- Nitrogen Pressure : ≤0.1MPa
- Power : 60W
- Dimension (W x D x H) : 110 x 156 x 400mm
- Blocks Selection : Refer to “Exchangeable blocks”
- Blocks can be optional and exchanged
- Optional flow regulating valve
Tube Quantity & Dia.of hole
6 x φ15mm
6 x φ16mm